Senior Full Stack PHP Developer
Our client are a leading International studio, based in beautiful and cosmopolitan Hamburg. They are now looking for an experienced Senior Full Stack PHP Developer who will work with the PHP team on programming and maintaining our marketing, business development, customer operations and sales systems.
You will be responsible for designing, implementing, and optimizing our systems as well as upgrading and remodeling them and ensuring their high availability and performance. In addition, you will play an important role in designing and optimizing the software architecture.
- Design, develop, and implement marketing and sales features within a cross-functional team comprised of a Product Manager and Software Engineers
- Provide the team with distributed architecture solutions based on object-oriented programming with PHP 5.6+ using the advantages of frameworks (e.g. ZF2, Symfony, Phalcon), database systems, and design patterns
- Test and deploy using cloud platforms distributed worldwide (e.g. AWS), and deliver high availability and loading systems
- Release web services, in particular REST
- Develop, maintain, and carry out optimization on existing user interfaces, taking into account the web standards (w3c)
- Maintain high quality systems based on test automation and staging-based QA procedures - thinking beyond just clean code
- You have several years of relevant professional experience in developing high availability systems, ideally in back end, web, and front end
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
- Knowledge of PHP 5.6+, experience with MySQL and NoSQL databases
- Experienced in continuous integration and Git
- Comfortable with infrastructure as code (Cloudformation, Docker, Ansible, etc.)
- Interest in TDD / DDD and OWASP
- Outstanding soft skills, a result-oriented working approach, and able to think quickly while working in a cross-functional and agile team
- You are a team player, constantly willing to improve the team’s performance
- Your written and spoken English is excellent, German is a plus
Follow Interactive Selection jobs on LinkedIn www.linkedin.com/company/interactive-selection Facebook at www.facebook.com/Interactive.Selection and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/gamesjobs
Interactive Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency that values diversity. We encourage clients to welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
I wish to apply for a job via or register my personal details with Interactive Selection for the purpose of seeking job opportunities within games and interactive entertainment.