QA Tools Programmer wanted for AAA studio in Amsterdam
What you will do
- You will develop and execute test plans and test cases for internal tools;
- You will develop and maintain a suite of automated QA systems for tools and pipelines, and integrate the automated tests into our build system;
- You will work with the game development teams to determine where tools need to be improved;
- You will work with end users in triaging problem reports and validating new features;
- You will research and develop new technologies and incorporate new knowledge into the on-going tools QA process, maintaining active ownership of the quality of assigned projects throughout the product’s life cycle.
Who you are
- You have excellent knowledge of QA test processes, methodology and tools;
- You have at least 3+ years of QA experience;
- You have experience with either C#, C++ or Java programming languages;
- You have basic experience with 3D graphics applications;
- You have good analytical and communication skills;
- You have a methodical and organized approach to work;
- You're self-directed, detail-oriented and patient;
- You're able to work closely with developers and end users.
We would really like to hear from you if:
- You have experience with Ranorex test automation tools;
- Technical and Professional Knowledge – The ability to show and apply an appropriate level of expertise;
- Self-Development – The ability to improve performance and effectiveness through learning and development and adapting in a rapidly changing environment;
- Communication Skills – The ability to share knowledge and information with anyone in the most appropriate way;
- Team and Collaboration Skills – the ability to work collaboratively with others in order to achieve common objectives.
Follow Interactive Selection jobs on LinkedIn www.linkedin.com/company/interactive-selection Facebook at www.facebook.com/Interactive.Selection and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/gamesjobs
Interactive Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency that values diversity. We encourage clients to welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
I wish to apply for a job via or register my personal details with Interactive Selection for the purpose of seeking job opportunities within games and interactive entertainment.