Senior HTML5 Developer Wanted F2P Games Germany
This leading F2P studio is looking for a senior HTML5 Developer to port our existing Flash (AS3) games into HTML5 using TypeScript. You will be:
- responsible for implementing and optimizing code to be fully compatible with HTML5.
- controlling and organizing workflows as well as developing methods to improve productivity.
- In charge of cross-platform development of complex multiplayer web games
- Evaluate the application of new technologies, architectures, or frameworks
- Transpile and transfer AS3 to TypeScript
- Add missing functionalities from Flash API
Who you are
- 4+ years of professional experience with large software projects, ideally in game development
- Good knowledge of design patterns
- Very skilled at OO programming and software architecture
- Excellent knowledge of platform-specific performance requirements
- Good understanding and experience of cross-platform development
- Optimizing user interface with canvas and HTML Dom
- Setting up pipelines with node.js
We are an equal opportunities recruitment agency that values diversity and do not discriminate. We encourage clients to welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
Follow Interactive Selection jobs on LinkedIn www.linkedin.com/company/interactive-selection Facebook at www.facebook.com/Interactive.Selection and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/gamesjobs
Interactive Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency that values diversity. We encourage clients to welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
I wish to apply for a job via or register my personal details with Interactive Selection for the purpose of seeking job opportunities within games and interactive entertainment.