Senior Environment Artist Wanted AAA Sweden
This AAA indies studio is looking for a Senior Environment Artist based in Stockholm.
What the role entails
- work in a small, interdisciplinary team to create art for our world and all of its components
- take your assets all the way from conceptual mockups through modeling and texturing to final placement in the environment
- be responsible for the final functionality of your assets, such as setup of destruction and environment animations
- mentor junior artists
- improve our pipelines and work with production to ensure our project goals are met.
Who you are
- Experience working on an open world game
- 5+ years experience in AAA and at least one AAA title under your belt
- Excellent modeling and texturing skills using Autodesk Maya and Adobe Photoshop
- Physically-based rendering
- Zbrush, Allegorithmic Substance Designer or Painter would be nice
- Quixel Suite a plus
Please send CV and killer environment art portfolio to be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunities recruitment agency that values diversity and do not discriminate. We encourage clients to welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
Follow Interactive Selection jobs on LinkedIn www.linkedin.com/company/interactive-selection Facebook at www.facebook.com/Interactive.Selection and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/gamesjobs
Interactive Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency that values diversity. We encourage clients to welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
I wish to apply for a job via or register my personal details with Interactive Selection for the purpose of seeking job opportunities within games and interactive entertainment.