Lead Gameplay Designer wanted for AAA studio in Warsaw
||Games & Level Design
Lead Gameplay Designer
We are urgently seeking a Lead Gameplay Designer who will be leading the Gameplay Designers team in day-to-day operation of designing, prototyping, iterating on and polishing game systems and features using proprietary game engine. The person on this position will work closely with the Design Producer to help ensure proper balance between quality, deadlines and technical requirements. If you are able to communicate with people as efficiently as you do with your computer, join us!
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Guiding the team in translating the overall game vision into implemented functionality.
- Working with leads and producers from other disciplines to ensure the smooth production of gameplay features, define milestone/ sprint goals and drive gameplay quality.
- Co-operating with the gameplay team in Warsaw; share knowledge, best practices and maintaining a transparent communication pipeline.
- Establishing quality benchmarks and driving the team in reaching them.
- Overseeing the creation and maintenance of detailed, comprehensive documentation.
- Contributing to the creation and constant improvement of pipelines and processes.
- Playing active part in the recruitment of new candidates.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- At least 7 years’ experience in game development with at least 2+ years in a Lead Gameplay Designer position on a AAA production.
- Experience with shooters with RPG elements.
- Experience managing and leading a team of designers.
- Proven success in creating varied, memorable levels.
- Experience with game editors and game design tools.
- Excellent understanding of game design fundamentals and knowledge of current game design trends, specifically in Action/RPG area.
- Extensive knowledge of current titles, specifically in Action/RPG area, as well as works of art, such as movies, architecture or visual arts, to be used as reference for crafting and communicating original ideas.
- Strong analytical and creative thinking abilities.
- Outstanding verbal and written interpersonal communication skills.
- Fluent English user in spoken/written communication.
Follow Interactive Selection jobs on LinkedIn www.linkedin.com/company/interactive-selection Facebook at www.facebook.com/Interactive.Selection and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/gamesjobs
Interactive Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency that values diversity. We encourage clients to welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
I wish to apply for a job via or register my personal details with Interactive Selection for the purpose of seeking job opportunities within games and interactive entertainment.