Senior 2D Concept Artist
||Artist & Animator
My client, a worldwide mobile games leader based in Barcelona appointed us to recruit for a skilled Senior 2D artist.
What are we looking for:
- You're able to create concept art on different projects, being able to define the look of a game.
- You are versatile in style, ranging from casual games to mid-core art styles.
- Efficient in iterating ideas and early concepts, strong in scribbles and color palettes.
- Being capable of creating high quality in-game art assets and illustrations.
- Able to work on a vast array of game assets like characters, buildings, props, environments.
- Able to “fool the eye” in a smart way.
This is you
- Highly creative, adaptable, eager to learn.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and fast.
- Positive and proactive attitude.
- Good communication skills
- Highly motivated and passionate about videogames.
You also have
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience in the games industry in a similar position, preferably mobile games.
- Expert Photoshop experience. Entire Adobe Creative Suite is a plus.
- Strong portfolio with multiple samples of game art.
- You communicate well with all disciplines and understand their role and how they fit into your pipeline
Follow Interactive Selection jobs on LinkedIn www.linkedin.com/company/interactive-selection Facebook at www.facebook.com/Interactive.Selection and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/gamesjobs
Interactive Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency that values diversity. We encourage clients to welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
I wish to apply for a job via or register my personal details with Interactive Selection for the purpose of seeking job opportunities within games and interactive entertainment.