Maya Environment Artist Wanted Indie Games Midlands, England
||Artist & Animator
||25000.00 - 40000.00 per annum
This independent games studios in the heart of the Midlands is looking for an experienced environment artist to join their team.
- Ability to produce of high quality, stylised assets and hand painted textures
- Expert in Z-Brush, Maya and Photoshop
- Published titles under your belt as environment artist in the games industry
- A solid understanding of surface, form, composition, lighting...
- Adapting your art style, within the brief and project parameters
- Developing an asset from brief or concept through to a quality finished in game product within time constraints
- Can work independently
- EU candidates only
- 3+ years games industry experience in a similar role
To be considered for this position your portfolio should contain:
- Highly stylised assets and hand painted textures with an emphasis on exaggerated form/materials
- Isolated turntables of example work as well as concept to model.
- High resolution sculpt and breakdown of game topology models into wireframe, AO and final render (software used, texture allocated & tri count).
Please submit environment art portfolio for consideration
We are an equal opportunities recruitment agency that values diversity and do not discriminate. We encourage clients to welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
Follow Interactive Selection jobs on LinkedIn www.linkedin.com/company/interactive-selection Facebook at www.facebook.com/Interactive.Selection and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/gamesjobs
Interactive Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency that values diversity. We encourage clients to welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
I wish to apply for a job via or register my personal details with Interactive Selection for the purpose of seeking job opportunities within games and interactive entertainment.