Marketing Art Director Wanted Mobile Games Czech Republic
MARKETING ART DIRECTOR:
Our client are producing innovative free-to-play games for mobile devices. Their games are played and highly-rated by millions of people Worldwide, placing them in the ranks of globally-respected game studios.
They are looking for talented, enthusiastic and experienced colleagues who cannot wait to get into the process of collaborative creative production. They offer a highly creative environment in Czech Republic.
- Lead the promotional art vision for both digital (mainly) and non-digital media
- Design and implement assets for campaigns and game events (social media, websites, newsletters, exhibitions, ...)
- Have a real impact on the company communication
- Work closely with the Marketing department and Game development teams
- Complete general illustrations / collages / composition work for other company departments
- Use game editors for your work - mainly Unity
- Designing and implementing campaigns and events for our fans on social media
- Designing and implementing graphics and layout for newsletters and banners
- Completing general illustration / collages / composition work for different company departments
- Proven SENIOR experience in creating innovative HIGH QUALITY promotional materials
- Excellent knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign etc.
- Knowledge of common graphic techniques and standards, experience with preparation of materials for printing etc.
- Knowledge of 3D programmes (3dsMax), rendering, working within game editors and post-production tools (After Effects etc.) is an advantage
- Experience with HTML, web design and development is an advantage
- Sense of colour, composition and detail; ability to fulfill a task to deadline
- Proactive, with strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills, and the ability to rapidly prototype and iterate ideas in an agile development environment
- Team-working skills are essential as the role will involve working in a small high-energy team of artists, designers, programmers and executives
- The ability to contribute to the development of top game titles for a globally successful company
- The chance to bring your own ideas into our games
- Work alongside top people from the gaming industry in the Czech Republic
- Friendly team and attractive workplace situated close to the city centre
- Access to the most up-to-date game design technology
- Chance for personal development through very creative work
- Competitive salary and benefits
We are an equal opportunities recruitment agency that values diversity and does not discriminate. We encourage clients to welcome applicants from all backgrounds
Follow Interactive Selection jobs on LinkedIn www.linkedin.com/company/interactive-selection Facebook at www.facebook.com/Interactive.Selection and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/gamesjobs
Interactive Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency that values diversity. We encourage clients to welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
I wish to apply for a job via or register my personal details with Interactive Selection for the purpose of seeking job opportunities within games and interactive entertainment.