|Sector:||Artist & Animator|
Our art team makes 2D and 3D games come to life by creating characters, environments, assets, etc. from scratch. Be surrounded by experts in this area and contribute with your talent to design more awesome creativities. Join us and help us make 2017 the breakout year in mobile social gaming.
What will you do?
- Being responsible for the overall look of a game.
- Review and provide feedback on art assets.
- Guide and mentor a team of artists of all specialisations, encourage ideas and creativity.
- Work closely with the Game Designers, Creative Director and Producer of the project.
- Your client is the world, they expect nothing less than an amazing game that they can play for years.
This is you
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Goal oriented and driven, with strong leadership and interpersonal skills, you have been part of a leadership team before.
- Highly organized, a master of planning and able to communicate with several departments on a daily basis
- Ability to solve problems creatively and quickly.
- A passion for mobile games and gaming, +5 years of experience in game production, ideally lately in mobile game development.
- High-level experience in Concept Art, Overpaints, Art Bible, Briefs and Style Guide creation.
- Experienced in common 2D and 3D packages.
- Proven record of leading art teams and managing communication with dependent departments like Development, Game Design, Service Departments and Outsourcing Partners.
- A deep understanding of the game development process.
- Fluent reading and writing skills in English.
Interactive Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency that values diversity. We encourage clients to welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
I wish to apply for a job via or register my personal details with Interactive Selection for the purpose of seeking job opportunities within games and interactive entertainment.