Designer Wanted Next Gen Studio Poland
||Games & Level Design
||17000.00 - 28000.00 per annum
Our Client is looking for a talented Gameplay Designer who will help them create and tune the rules of gameplay within their project. This person will work closely with the gameplay programmers on prototyping and implementing stages and will ensure that the gameplay functionality, the combat systems, as well as the overall gameplay experience is carried through to completion in the highest possible quality.
- Designing game mechanics & combat choreography.
- Implementing game mechanisms using our proprietary game engine and scripting tools.
- Designing and implementing AI elements.
- Designing enemy spawn points arrangement, as well as collectibles distribution and economics.
- Creating design documentation and making sure its up-to-date at all times.
- Follow and maintain pipelines and technical requirements.
- Constant cooperation with programmers, quest designers and animators.
Required skills & experience:
- At least 2 years experience in the game industry (with at least 1 published game in a gameplay/system design role).
- Experience with game editors and game design tools.
- Previous experience in flash design or UI design, as well as experience in making or modding games.
- Basic programming skills in chosen programming or scripting language.
- Good knowledge of English language.
- Both analytic and creative thinking abilities.
- Extensive knowledge of video games and gaming industry.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work and be efficient within a team.
- At least one AAA RPG title shipped will be a strong plus.
We are an equal opportunities recruitment agency that values diversity and do not discriminate. We encourage clients to welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
Follow Interactive Selection jobs on LinkedIn www.linkedin.com/company/interactive-selection Facebook at www.facebook.com/Interactive.Selection and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/gamesjobs
Interactive Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency that values diversity. We encourage clients to welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
I wish to apply for a job via or register my personal details with Interactive Selection for the purpose of seeking job opportunities within games and interactive entertainment.