C/C++ Server Programmer Wanted AAA Home Counties, England
||20000.00 - 32000.00 per annum
Are you an experienced C/C++ Server Programmer able to help our Client develop a next gen online platform? This project will present some unique challenges, merging user generated content (UGC) with real-time game server functionality.
Do you have 3+ years professional experience in network and server development in Linux environments? Have experience in distributed infrastructure design and designing for resilience and reliability?
- Developing online services, covering features e.g. search, discovery, content storage, and real-time game systems at a large scale
- Collaborating with team members to create and manage scalable architectures
- Working closely with client developers and web team on feature integration
- Creating resilient services that can withstand failure and operate with redundancies
- Knowledge of protocols such as TCP, UDP, DNS and HTTP
- Experience in distributed infrastructure design and development
- Experience with one or more of DynamoDB, Cassandra or MongoDB
- Knowledge of Apache Solr, ElasticSearch, or other full-text search engines
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services
EU candidates only
Follow Interactive Selection jobs on LinkedIn www.linkedin.com/company/interactive-selection Facebook at www.facebook.com/Interactive.Selection and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/gamesjobs
Interactive Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
I wish to apply for a job via or register my personal details with Interactive Selection for the purpose of seeking job opportunities within games and interactive entertainment.