|Salary:||35000.00 - 45000.00 per annum|
An established Company with background in hugely successful television and film productions, appointed us to look for a super talented C++ and C# programmer with a solid understanding of Unity 5.
You will help in the development of brilliant multi-platform experiences in a 360° environment and in Virtual Reality (VR).
• Expert in C++ & C# with at least 5 years industry experience.
• Experience in working with Unity 5.
• Experience in porting Maya assets into Unity.
• Mobile development experience (Android, iOS).
• Experience with WebSockets protocol.
• Experience with version control systems (Git/SVN).
• Cross-Browser/platform development including mobile.
• Ability to identify and resolve issues and bugs.
• Background in writing maintainable and transferable code.
• Strong knowledge of design/CG/Motion Graphic creation and familiarity with tools.
• Experience in developing character models and textures with strong knowledge and understanding of human, creature anatomy and mechanics as well as mechanical construction and functionality.
• Create, design and implement real-time particle effects using both static and animating 2D/3D elements, working to a functional and aesthetic brief, within technical constrains.
• Ensure special effects meet technical compliance and schedule needs.
This position is perfect for someone looking to join a team who’s leading the way in one of the most exciting and emerging industries of our time.
• Have a keen interest in 360º and Virtual Reality (VR) - Previous experience preferred
• Have the ability to learn and master any new required software as needed.
• Have excellent communication skills with a friendly, helpful, and positive demeanour.
• Have an excellent record of being able to work in a collaborative team.
Then you are the ideal candidate for the role.
You will be working closely with the directors developing and realizing creative concepts and ideas. This is a wonderful opportunity for someone looking to work in small company where you will have a strong impact and be able to grow as the company expands.
The position is based West of London.
We are an equal opportunities recruitment agency that values diversity and does not discriminate. We encourage clients to welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
Interactive Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency that values diversity. We encourage clients to welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
I wish to apply for a job via or register my personal details with Interactive Selection for the purpose of seeking job opportunities within games and interactive entertainment.