Graduate / Junior Network Programmer wanted for AAA Studio
||North East England
JUNIOR NETWORK PROGRAMMER
This AAA studio is currently seeking a recent Computer Science graduate or Junior Programmer to help us in developing advanced networking solutions for large scale games. You should have a positive attitude, a passion for games and be able to communicate with people as effectively as you do a computer.
- Develop, maintain and extend current Network systems on all supported platforms.
- Learn to implement networking solutions taking bandwidth and latency considerations into account.
- Strong C/C++ programming skills.
- Strong OO design skills.
- Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline.
- Good communication skills.
- Passion for playing and making games.
- Demonstration of a personal project (implementation and code) to demonstrate the quality of your work.
- Experience with Xbox and Sony platform SDKs for networking.
- Experience synchronising large environments within limited bandwidth constraints.
Follow Interactive Selection jobs on LinkedIn www.linkedin.com/company/interactive-selection Facebook at www.facebook.com/Interactive.Selection and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/gamesjobs
Interactive Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency that values diversity. We encourage clients to welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
I wish to apply for a job via or register my personal details with Interactive Selection for the purpose of seeking job opportunities within games and interactive entertainment.