|Salary:||18000.00 - 45000.00 per annum|
This award winning studio is expanding and looking for developers to work on a AAA franchise. Based in the Midlands, the Studio is looking for Graphics Programmers with experience designing, implementing and maintaining cutting edge rendering technology. Successful candidates will be working on the studio's in-house graphics engine and contributing to advances on the latest hardware.
* Extending the existing rendering tech to meet new requirements on the next generation of hardware.
* Working as part of a team to design and implement future rendering technology.
* Liaise with Artists to ensure that requirements are understood and assets produced correctly
* Feature estimation and reporting to Team Lead
* Fluent C++
* Experience in a graphics role on previous titles, ideally with areas of specialisation.
* Thorough knowledge of interactive rendering techniques
* Strong 3D maths skills.
* Experience with DirectX
* Experience writing shaders (HLSL/CG etc.)
* A good degree or equivalent in a relevant subject such as games, computer science, maths or engineering.
* Experience using version control software
* Ability to write clear and maintainable code
* Optimisation of performance sensitive code
* Experience of development on console and PC platforms.
* Good industry track record, such as previously published products
* An ideal candidate will be highly driven and self-motivated
* Attention to detail
* Strong communication and problem solving skills
* Good teamwork skills
* A passion for games.
We are an equal opportunities recruitment agency that values diversity and does not discriminate. We encourage clients to welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
Interactive Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency that values diversity. We encourage clients to welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
I wish to apply for a job via or register my personal details with Interactive Selection for the purpose of seeking job opportunities within games and interactive entertainment.