Lead C++ Programmer Wanted Indie Midlands
||45000.00 - 60000.00 per annum
We are working with an award winning game developer to find a Lead Programmer who will support the Producer in the technical development of quality products using internal development teams.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Lead the day to day management of the programming team.
- Regular appraisal, review and objective setting for programming
- Ensure good communication & coordination between the programming and other parts of the team (art, level design, design, production)
- Recommend training requirements for own programming team.
- Assist with recruitment and selection of staff for own team.
- Liaise with external service providers as required.
- Prepare task schedules for programming team in conjunction with Programmers, other Leads, Producers and Project Planning Manager.
- Monitor and progress tasks schedules for programming team in conjunction with Producer & Project Planning manager as appropriate.
- Identify and review task risks, recommend and help implement mitigation and contingencies.
- Responsible for production of technical specifications (Technical Design) based on the game design document for the project.
- Be involved in the design process, offering advice & information from a technical perspective.
- Liaise with QA and compatibility departments & aid in testing plan.
We are an equal opportunities recruitment agency that values diversity and does not discriminate. We encourage clients to welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
Follow Interactive Selection jobs on LinkedIn www.linkedin.com/company/interactive-selection Facebook at www.facebook.com/Interactive.Selection and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/gamesjobs
Interactive Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency that values diversity. We encourage clients to welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
I wish to apply for a job via or register my personal details with Interactive Selection for the purpose of seeking job opportunities within games and interactive entertainment.