Senior Animator - freelance/onsite moving to Remotely - BERLIN
||Artist & Animator
Based in Berlin, Europe's creative tech capital, our employees from 40 nations work together to develop top titles for a global audience. Working in independent teams, our signature approach to making great games for mobile has made us one of the world's most popular developers. We help to relocate people from all over the world to join us in our English speaking multi-national and multi-awesome studio.
About the job
We are looking for someone to join us in our wonderfully creative office based in the heart of Berlin. You’ll be be a Senior Animator on one of our most exciting upcoming casual genre titles. You will be responsible for all animation as well as being a huge contributor to the art team in general.
- A keen eye to show different styles of emotion through your animations, comedy and drama and the subtle emotions
- Take responsibility for all the animation on your project
- Keep animation quality consistent
- Easily able to communicate your ideas with the team and with outsourcers
- Mentor less experienced artists, providing them with support, guidance and instruction in areas that provide for their artistic and professional growth
Who we are looking for
- Deep understanding of the principles of Animation
- Demonstrate a broad range of Animation skills in 2D and 3D with a strong focus on creature and character animation. Experience with prop and character FX animation is a plus.
- Proficient in Maya, experience with Spine, Flash or any other 2D animation package
- Technical Animation skills with a good understanding of character rigging. This includes a fundamental understanding of the technical processes involved, functionality and requirements
- An understanding of implementing animation within a game engine - preferably Unity.
Why join us
- Empowered position with challenging and rewarding responsibilities
- Flexible, team structure with a high tolerance for experimentation
- Collaborative and open company culture dedicated to making world-class games
- An audience of millions of happy players
- Talented, inspiring colleagues from all over the world with English as our de facto working language
- Located in Europe’s most creative city with low cost of living and high quality of life
- We are committed to professional personal growth to strengthen and deepen our long term working relationship
Follow Interactive Selection jobs on LinkedIn www.linkedin.com/company/interactive-selection Facebook at www.facebook.com/Interactive.Selection and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/gamesjobs
Interactive Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency that values diversity. We encourage clients to welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
I wish to apply for a job via or register my personal details with Interactive Selection for the purpose of seeking job opportunities within games and interactive entertainment.