Senior Producer wanted AAA studio in Chengdu - Multiplatform
Our Client is one of the largest providers of offshore production services to the game and movie industries, offering game production services including 3D art and animation, and game development. They are now searching for a Senior Producer to be based out of Cheng Du.
- To completely understand the product vision and able to communication that with the Executive Producer and the local team. The GP has to establish a clear product vision to the entire team to be sure that there is no misunderstanding.
- As the owner of the Product Backlog, the GP has to make user story list with leads and directors’ support. The GP must ensure that the description for user story and priority are clear enough.
- Responsible for organizing the teams work, by organizing meetings, discussion, feedback and communication, between Designers, Artists, Animators, Coders, Sound designers, Leads, Directors and Producers.
- Has to make sure everybody understands how to work together, what the process is, and how the process is executed by collaborating with Directors and Leads.
- To frequently check if the project is progressing by communicating with Director/Lead and if not talking with the Directors/Leads on how to fix any issues that might come up.
- To communicate to relevant people when there is a problem, no matter if the problem can be internally solved or not.
- To frequently communicate with the client and top management team in order to address any misunderstanding or to get outside help if needed.
- To set goals for the entire game and it’s milestones with a good understanding about the game market, competitors, and constraints
- Responsible for addressing and handling any potential legal issues with Leaders and Director’s help.
- Responsible for the all aspects of the product’s final quality.
- Responsible for setting up localization process, handling the localization kit, localization delivery with leader and directors’ help.
- To communicate with the stakeholder and the team, to figure out potential risks and come up with solutions for any problems that arise.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Ability to manage other producers.
- Fully use of scrum software development to guarantee pipeline of project.
- Possess a minimum of 10 years’ experience as a Producer, managing large internal teams within the video game industry (Software Engineers, Artists, Designers, Audio Specialists, Senior Project Managers, Associate Producers etc.)
- Good working knowledge of Video Games and also, understanding of how game software is made.
- Mature personality, able to manage relationship at senior level, appreciates a multi culture working environment.
- Creative, pragmatic, and able to find the best solutions to overcome obstacles and ensure project development
- Strong leadership, able to drive various functions through the whole development process.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills that help to deliver quality projects within tight deadlines.
- Strong project management capability.
- In-depth knowledge and passion for video games.
- Chinese and English proficiency preferred.
- Familiar with Scrum is a plus.
Follow Interactive Selection jobs on LinkedIn www.linkedin.com/company/interactive-selection Facebook at www.facebook.com/Interactive.Selection and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/gamesjobs
Interactive Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency that values diversity. We encourage clients to welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
I wish to apply for a job via or register my personal details with Interactive Selection for the purpose of seeking job opportunities within games and interactive entertainment.