Senior Environment Artist Wanted AAA Copenhagen
||Artist & Animator
||30000.00 - 42500.00 per annum
Our Client is currently looking for a full-time Environment Artist to join their next exciting project.
As an integral part of the team, you will collaborate with directors, leads and other team members to achieve the creative vision of the project.
- Collaborate with key team members in the creation of in-game environments.
- Block out gray box levels meeting level design requirements while also creating conceptually interesting spaces.
- Translate concepts into producible game assets by creating modular and reusable game assets.
- Be responsible for the final art asset production for certain parts of the game.
- Deliver content on schedule and within technical limitations.
- Prepare for and create outsourcing handouts and give feedback on deliveries from our outsourcing partners.
- When required assist lighting artists and effects artist in their work for game environments.
- Accomplished game artist with experience of working on at least one AAA title.
- Understanding of the technical limitations and requirements for in-game art making.
- Ability to create great looking game art.
- Experienced in one or more 3D applications (3ds Max, Maya, ...).
- Ability to respond elegantly to difficult creative changes, often late in the process.
We are an equal opportunities recruitment agency that values diversity and do not discriminate. We encourage clients to welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
Follow Interactive Selection jobs on LinkedIn www.linkedin.com/company/interactive-selection Facebook at www.facebook.com/Interactive.Selection and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/gamesjobs
Interactive Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency that values diversity. We encourage clients to welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
I wish to apply for a job via or register my personal details with Interactive Selection for the purpose of seeking job opportunities within games and interactive entertainment.